Guaranty Trust Bank Lagos Fashion and Design Week (GTBank LFDW) is a multi day fashion event platform that aims to drive the Nigerian fashion industry and lift its profile by bringing together buyers, consumers and the media to view the current collections of designers in the fashion capital of Lagos, Nigeria. Beyond the event, Lagos Fashion and Design Week is a platform that has succeeded in repositioning fashion as a useful tool for commerce and creativity in Nigeria, beyond the traditional glitz and glamour associated with it.
Lagos will play host to the fashion event that will feature:
- GTBank LFDW Runway Shows featuring new season collections from the best talents in the fashion industry
- GTBank LFDW Exhibition Marketplace featuring fashion products, textiles and accessories on display and for sale
- GTBank LFDW Workshops and Master classes that facilitate knowledge transfer, information exchange and networking opportunities across board
- GTBank LFDW Awards featuring GTBank LFDW Young Designer of The Year Award by MTN and British Council LFDW International Fashion Entrepreneur of The Year Award
- LFDW Fashion Business Series to facilitate conversations with key players from the Nigerian and international fashion industry as a useful tool for exchanging ideas, networking and developing the fashion industry.
Lagos, the LFDW host city is an attraction itself. A metropolitan island that features an interesting mix of people, cultures and is fast becoming the melting pot for business in Africa. Participants, designers and visitors alike can expect a diversified and interactive platform to maximise their exposure within and beyond their industry circle and open gateways for more business opportunities.
- Website: http://lagosfashionanddesignweek.com/